- Type 1 Diabetes, which is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks the cells in the pancreas that produce Insulin.
- Type 2 Diabetes, where the body can’t use Insulin properly and is unable to maintain blood sugar levels.
- Gestational Diabetes, which occurs in women during pregnancy, when the placenta produces Insulin-blocking hormones.
- Prediabetes, that happens when the body’s sugar levels are higher than normal but aren’t high enough to be diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes.
- Increased Hunger & Thirst
- Weight Loss
- Frequent Urination
- Blurry Vision
- Extreme Fatigue
- Unhealing Sores
- Heart, Kidney or Dental Diseases
- Strokes or Nerve Damage
- Eye or Foot Problems
Schedule An Appointment
Visit one of our experienced and qualified diabetes specialist doctors to find out the cause of your pains and aches today!