types of PHYSICALS
Routine Physical Medical Checkup
- Screening for Possible Diseases to Treat Them as Soon as Possible
- Identity Medical Issues
- Update Your Body with Necessary Immunizations and Medications
- Ensure That Your Body is Healthy
- First, your doctor will scan your body for unusual and concerning marks and growths.
- Then they will check your organs by applying pressure to different body parts.
- They will also listen to different body parts, using stethoscopes, to ensure that your organs are in tune with one another.
- After that, the doctor will use a technique called percussion, which allows them to check for fluids in areas which shouldn’t have them.
- They will also check your weight, height and pulse.
This physical may include:
- A Chest X-Ray
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- A Complete Physical Exam
- A Drug Test
- Muscular Strength:
- Muscular Endurance:
- Cardiovascular Endurance:
- Body Fat Composition:
- Make sure that you need a Disability Exam
- Make a list of important questions that could be asked during the exam
- Gather all of your previous documents and medical records
- Practice your verbal explanation
- Get along with your doctor
- Take notes during the exam
Get In Touch
For further inquiries or to find out about our doctor’s availability, call us at 630-931-2929.