The main difference between these two services is that telehealth refers to a broader spectrum of remote health services. Also, while telemedicine includes remote clinical health services, telehealth can include remote non-clinical health services as well.
- Saves Travel Expenses
- Avoids Time Away From Work
- Protects From Contagious or Viral Diseases
- Ensures Privacy and Convenience
- Saves Time
- Remote Chronic Disease Management
- Remote Post-Hospitalization Care
- Preventative Care Support
- School Based Telehealth
- Assisted Living Center Support
Come Over Today!
Trust us to perform the most suitable lab tests to get to the root of your pains and problems. Book an appointment today!